Red Velvet Cake Base Ingredients:
- 1 Cup plain flour
- 200gm Condensed Milk
- 1TBSP Coco Powder
- 3tsp Red Food Colouring
- 3/4 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 TBSP Milk Powder
- 1/2 TBSP Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 1 TSP Vanilla Essence
Red Velvet Cake Base Recipe:
- Take a bowl and place a sieve over it in.
- Add the all purpose flour, milk powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and put them through the sieve.
- Take another bowl,, add the condensed milk, soft butter vanilla extract and red food coloring and whisk them well.
- While whisking the above mixture, start adding the flour mixture and the butter milk to it simultaneously.
- After the whisking process, add the baking powder and baking soda to the mixture.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatual and whisk the mixture again.
- Bake it at 160C till the toothpick is clear.
Red Velvet Cake Frosting:
- 1 Cup Creamcheese
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Cupp Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cup Whipped Cream
Beat cream cheese for a minute, add soft butter and beat again for a minute. Add icing Sugar into 2-3 batches. Fold in the whipped cream.
Hope your cake comes out well.