Today we are sharing with you one of famous recipe of Dry Chocolate Cake. Which can be used in multi purpose like, a Dry tea time cake, Base for chocolate cake or Base for Death by Chocolate
Dry Chocolate Cake Ingredients:
- 1+1/3 Cup Flour
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Cup Curd
- 1 TSP Vanilla Essence
Dry Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- Keep your oven to preheat at 170C.
- In a bowl sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and keep it aside.
- Boil Water.
- In a separate bowl mix together cocoa powder and sugar properly and then pour boiling water over it.
- Stir the mix until all lumps are gone and the sugar has almost melted.
- In a Separate bowl whisk curd until it is smooth and creamy, then whisk in vanilla essence and oil.
- Divide the flour mix in 3 parts and the cocoa sauce in parts.
- Add 1 part of flour, mix well, then add 1 part of cocoa sauce and curd mixture.
- Repeat this for remaining parts of flour and sauce.
- Pour the cake in prepared cake tin and bake it at 180C for about 25-30 mins or until done.
Hope you like this Recipe, let us know if you have any questions.